Anthropological Notebooks is the official journal of Slovenian Anthropological Society. It has been published under current title since 1995, while before it had been published under the Slovenian name Antropološki zvezki. The journal is published in English, it has an international editorial board, it is peer reviewed, and it is abstracted and indexed in international bibliographic databases. Until 2006 the journal had been published annually, but in the years 2006 and 2007 was published biannually. From 2008 onwards we have been publishing three issues per year.
The journal publishes manuscripts from the anthropological and related fields. The manuscripts should not include already published materials and should not be simultaneously submitted to another journal. Each author is responsible for acquiring permissions for previously published materials. The manuscripts should be submitted by e-mail as attachment to the editor, or posted in printed version on the address of Slovene Anthropological Society, Gortanova 22, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. The manuscript should include author's name, affiliation, phone number and e-mail address.
Abstracting and indexation:
• Social Science Citation Index (SSCI),
• International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS),
• Anthropology Plus database (Anthropological Literature and Anthropological Index Online),
• Cambridge Scientific Abstracts/Sociological Abstracts,
• International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBZ),
• Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory,
• SocINDEX with Full Text,
• MLA International Bibliography